Busti Barn Fire Deemed Accident

BUSTI – The blaze that had local fire crews scrambling toward a Busti barn Tuesday night was deemed accidental in nature.

According to the Chautauqua County Fire Investigation Team, the fire that lit up the 4357 Cowing Road structure began when the fan motor of a dehydrator located inside become overheated.

No injuries were reported.

Fire officials arrived at the barn at approximately 9:04 p.m. Tuesday, and reportedly had the fire under control in less than an hour.