Kiwanis Names Terrific Kids
FALCONER – Two Falconer Middle School pupils were named as Kiwanis ”Terrific Kids” for September .
- Keely Bell, sixth grade and the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Christopher Bell. Her favorite school subject is science. Keely enjoys horseback riding, sketching, reading and listening to a variety of music. She is a member of the Marching Band and Student Council.
- Benjamin Schrader, seventh grade and the son of Mr. and Mrs. Christ Schrader. His favorite school subject is science. Benjamin enjoys hunting, fishing, baseball, basketball and the music of Prince and Guns and Roses. His favorite television show is Duck Dynasty.Terrific Kids for the month of December are:
- Olivia Pinciaro, fifth grade at Washington Middle School. Olivia is interested in gymnastics and piano. Her favorite school subject is math; musical group, R5 and television show, The Voice. She is a member of Flyers Gymnastics. She is the daughter of Kimberly and Richard Pinciaro of Jamestown.
- Evan Anderson, sixth grade at Jefferson Middle School. Evan is interested in soccer, football, basketball, baseball, track, swimming and collecting baseball cards. His favorite school subjects are social studies, math and physical education; musical group, Blue Man and television show, Impractical Jokers. He is a member of the track team, chorus and the YMCA. He is the son of Christine Myres and Robert Anderson, both of Jamestown.
- Shanice Holmes, eight grade at Persell Middle School. Shanice is interested in basketball and making clothes. Her favorite school subject is science; musical group, The Beatles; and television show, Vampire Diaries. She is the daughter of Lasean Johnson of Jamestown.