Cause Of Stockton Fire Released
STOCKTON – The fire that destroyed a trailer in Stockton is believed to be accidental.
On Monday at around 11 a.m. area firefighters were called to a trailer located at Willowbrook Trailer Park, 7235 Route 380 in the town of Stockton. The fire displaced six residents.
The Chautauqua County Fire Investigation Team conducted an investigation. The fire was determined to have started in the outer wall of the bathroom behind the bathtub. The cause of the fire was found to be an electrical short circuit of wiring in the wall.