Absentee Ballots Available For Salamanca Election
The Salamanca City Central School District Board of Education announces the availability of absentee ballots for the annual school board election and budget vote to be held on May 21.
The requirements are as follows:
1. The application must be over 18, a registered voter, and a qualified voter of the school district.
2. The application must be unable to vote in person on the day of the election for reasons such as: In the hospital, nursing home, etc.; Outside of area on business; Vacation outside of area; and In college; service
3. Application forms may be obtained from the school district clerk during business hours 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday or call 945-2403 for one to be mailed.
4. The application must be received by clerk at least seven days before election if ballot is to be mailed to voter or day before election if ballot is to be delivered personally to voter.
5. Absentee voter’s ballot must be received by the school district clerk no later than 5 p.m. on election day.
If there are any questions, please call the district clerk at 945-2403.